« Home | Ontario Canada Jobs » | Canada Job Medical Transcription » | Finding employment in Canada » | Prosperous and strong nation » | Terrified » | who was born in 1974? » | Free NHL Hockey Play » | immigrate to canada » | Employment Conditions in Canada » | Canada »

Home Depot Canada Jobs

 I remember getting up at five on Christmas morning when I was six years old. I tiptoed halfway down the stairs and sat there in my pajamas looking at our Christmas tree and the presents underneath. I stayed there for hours until my parents finally got up sometime after seven.

What got me out of bed so early? Yes, the tall tree from Home Depot Canada Jobs draped with lights and dripping with tinsel awed me. But the presents were the key motivator. Not so much because I was dying to possess more toys or eat more fruitcake, but because I wanted to know what was in each one of those colorfully wrapped boxes under the tree. My curiosity was so powerful I couldn't sleep and I was up long before anyone should be on Christmas. Posted by Picasa